Sweetwater Bungalows Payment & Shipping Terms
Sweetwater Bungalows Payment Terms
- 50% deposit required with orders for Pioneer, Sonoma & Homestead Bungalow Kits.
- Full Payment with order for an A la Carte kit which is shipped out within 2 weeks.
- Payments accepted by check, money order, Visa or Mastercard
- Invoice receipt will be sent showing approximate date shipped and balance due.
- Remaining balance due upon notification that bungalow order is ready to be shipped.
- Packing & Handling Bungalow Kit Fee: Pioneer & Sonoma $200, Homestead $225, A la Carte $60.
- A 25% restocking fee will be applied to the total of a cancelled invoice.
- California residents are subject to a 7.25% sales tax.
- Due to fluctuating cost, all prices are subject to change without notice.
- Large volume discounts are available.
Sweetwater Bungalows Shipping Terms
- Our Bungalow Kits are shipped in 3 separate shipments coordinated in the same delivery timeframe. The wood frame is shipped via truck-line, the shell/fly via UPS and the windows/doors delivered by either Home Depot or Lowes (due to high incident of breakage with truck-lines, the windows/doors are sourced and delivered locally).
- Freight/Delivery charges will be included in your final statement.
- Customers can pick up Bungalow Kits from our Fresno location and avoid freight charges.
- Allow 4-5 weeks for the Pioneer, Sonoma, Homestead & Vista Bungalow production.
- Allow 3-4 weeks for the A la Carte Kit (2 shipments: shell/fly UPS & brackets USPS).
- Allow 2-3 weeks for replacement rain flies.
- Allow 4 weeks for replacement shells.
- Allow 5-6 weeks for orders of 2-3 Bungalow kits and 6-8 weeks for orders of 3 or more Bungalow kits.