Versatile and spacious, decorating the interior is a fun blank slate which can be creatively transformed into your own look and feel and unique use. Whether it is going to be used as a rustic or chic guest room, a gym or yoga studio with all your favorite workout equipment, a tranquil office or chill space with your favorite books, a kids sleep –out, cozy lodging for resort visitors and so many other applications. Our bungalows are exceptionally adaptable to varying climates and terrain and they are simple to install, disassemble, and relocate.
RV Park Lodging
Recreational/Summer Camp Lodging
Campground Rental Units
Farm Wolfer’s Housing
Bungalow Design Ideas
Stained or painted plywood
Hardwood or Engineered flooring
In humid or tropical regions, use 1″x6″ lumber. Provided gaps between wood will improve air flow. Use mesh screen underneath the floor to act as a barrier for insects.
Extend front of deck 4 feet or more for spacious seating area
Wrap around or L–shape deck design
10 Reasons to Buy a Sweetwater Bungalow
- Prefabricated and portable shelters that are simple to install, disassemble and relocate!
- Substantial structure that combines the strength of a building frame with a weather-tight shell and rain fly system.
- Rustic to contemporary, with five kit styles & many upgrades to choose from.
- Simple construction! Easy to follow assembly instructions.
- Style, beauty and simplicity – All in one!
- Connecting With Nature – Natural light, fresh air, and the peaceful sounds of the outdoors permeate through the fabric walls.
- Affordable housing – Tent cabins priced to fit even the most conservative budget.
- Low maintenance! Vinyl shell walls & rain fly make cleaning a breeze.
- Environmentally friendly! Minimal impact on your surroundings.
- Terrain adaptable! Suitable in all kinds of terrain and climate.